Why should I bother publishing?
Using AppFurnace, you can easily make a app and try it out using AppFurnace Player on iPhone or Android. This works fine for testing, but there's a number of limitations if you want to use this as a way to distribute your apps to real customers:
- It's a bit fiddly. People need to download AppFurnace Player, and get the right link to your app.
- People are used to finding apps via the App Store or Android Market.
- There's an AppFurnace icon in the way of my app at the top right.
- I want to charge for my app.
- You (or your client) want a real app.
How do I publish on the Apple App Store or Google Android Market?
Can I publish to alternative Android app stores?
Currently AppFurnace only supports publishing to the Google Android market.