- Widgets can be added to scroll areas using code. A new 'add()' function on Scroll Area widgets allows this.
- Preview of RichText auto-updates while you change the text. Previously the preview only updated when Enter was pressed.
- RichText widgets have Scroll enabled by default.
- When setting the backgroundImage property of a widget in code, it is now possible to use data:image URLs.
- Fix for issue where quickly transitioning between pages could result in a black screen.
- Fixes occasional issue with buttons 'sticking' in the down state.
- Fixed issue where the short codes shown for testing on phones contained lowercase L and uppercase i which looked the same in most fonts.
- Switching page or opening a scroll area no longer causes the 'Save' button to light up (preventing testing). Was frustrating having to save each time, especially for large apps.
- Default background color of image displayed incorrectly as #CCCCCC, should be #000000.
- Typing an empty color now reverts to the default colour rather than black.
- Fixed issue where Widgets dragged to the canvas snapped incorrectly to a few pixels away from the edge.
- Corrected wrong default value for text padding - was 0, should be 8.
- Removed wrong default background colour for Page widgets.
- Fix for issue where scrolling with a mouse wheel or trackpad becomes very slow on Chrome after a while.
- Fixed issue where Online Preview for Android devices incorrectly resized the screens on occasion.
- Smoothed map scrolling on Android devices similar to Samsung Galaxy SII, which previously suffered from regular sudden jumps.
- Fix for bug where tap zones for Feature Markers on Map widgets were in the wrong place, on Android devices with screen sizes different to the iPhone . On Samsung Galaxy SII, this meant you had to touch ABOVE dots to activate them.
- af.geoFeatures.clear() function updates display of zones in maps
- Fix for occasional issues with scrolling areas freezing on Android devices
- audio.getUrl() function was not returning the correct url. Fixed.
- Fixed incorrect height of Samsung Galaxy Mini preview when the status bar is shown.
- Fixed bug that displayed quote characters incorrectly in App titles and descriptions
App Management Interface
- Newly-created apps with quotes in the names or descriptions now appear correctly.
- Buy more credits button only shown if user has no credits remaining.